The MAPACA Jubilee is one of the largest and most attended alpaca
shows in the United States. This show has something for everyone. Most activities are indoors, so come rain or shine and see what all the
fuzz is about!
Show Dates April 21–23, 2017
(check-in, Thursday April 20)
For more information about the show, please contact:email@example.com
For more information about MAPACA, please contact the Board of Directors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Esteemed Judges Bios can be found HERE
David Barbosa, Small Breeders Jubilee, All Females
Wade Gease, Performance
Stephanie Glyptis, Small Breeders Jubilee, All Males
Nick Harrington-Smith, Huacaya Females
Kathy Klay, Fleece
Wini Labrecque, Walking Fleece, Fleece to Shawl
Judy Keske, Walking Fleece
Sharon Loner, Huacaya Males
Diana Timmerman, Suri Males and Females, Fleece
This show will be judged using the 60/40 comparative judging basis for halter
Halter Shows Contact:
Sue Ives | Email: email@example.com
6500 Macedonia Road, Woodford, VA 22580
Phone: (804) 477-2258
Fleece Show Contact:
Cheri Seiler | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3354 North River Road, Augusta, WV 26704
Phone: (703) 932-5562
Walking Fleece Show Contact:
224 Shade Hollow Road
Blue Ridge, VA 24064
(540) 797.1985 | Email: email@example.com
Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex (website)
The Farm Show Complex is located on the north side of Harrisburg
2300 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17110-9443
- Take Exit 67A off of I-81. At the first light, make a right.
- Then turn left at the next light into the Farm Complex.
- Watch for the Security Staff who will be directing traffic!
- All alpacas entering the Farm Complex MUST be ARI registered and MUST be micro chipped.
- All aisles must be kept free of obstructions per State Fire Marshall regulations. Anything placed in the aisles may result in a fine.
- For security purposes name tags should be worn at all times (except when showing in the ring).
- Alpacas may not leave the building during the show.
- Please register and pay at the parking lot entrance.
- Electrical hook-ups available
- NO dumping facilities
- NO water hook up available
- RV Parking Passes can be purchase directly from the Farm Show Complex.