If you want to register for a spot in Vendor Village, please contact:
Carole Rost | Phone: (724) 316-6853 | Email: email@example.com
All vendor registrations and payment will be completed online this year. Vendor registration opens February 10, 2017. Once you register with a username and password you will be able to enter in your information to reserve a vendor booth.
This year we will not be featuring the MAPACA Store. Therefore, exhibitors may sell products from their stall space. HOWEVER, the same rules will apply as they did for the Store. Products may not be commercially made or imported so as to not compete with our vendors. Items made from your fiber, artistic pieces, hand-made products from alpaca, etc are all acceptable. MAPACA reserves the right to ask anyone to remove items that are not in compliance. If you wish to sell commercial items, you must purchase Vendor space.
10'x10' booth space = $400.00 for non-members; $337.50 for MAPACA Members
The 10x10 price covers your booth space. Note: This does not include tables or chairs, because everyone's needs are different. We do not want to guess at your requirements. You may bring your own tables and/or chairs, or you may rent them by letting us know what you need via the registration site when you sign up for the show. We will then have the equipment in your booth(s) waiting for you when you arrive.
Vendors, we are again offering you the opportunity to get your booth(s) at a discounted rate. In order to get the 10% discount, you MUST be a registered MAPACA farm member at a cost of $100. To receive this discount, it is important that you register as a farm member before you register as a vendor. Please note that if you are a vendor and also plan to show animals, your 10% discount will be applied to your animal stalls only.
- Please register early! Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vendor space is limited to four (4) booths per company
- Arrival time is Thursday, April 20, 2017 - between 9 am and 8 pm. You will not be permitted in the building earlier unless prior arrangements have been requested and approved.
- Departure time is Sunday afternoon after the show has finished. All items must be removed from the building before 10:00pm on April 23, 2017.
- All merchandise, tables, and displays must be contained completely within your designated booth space. Nothing is allowed in the aisles (per fire code). Please plan your layout accordingly.
- Electricity: Outlet usage is monitored by the PA Farm Complex. If one outlet is insufficient, sign up in advance for additional outlets. The Show Complex will be counting.
- All payment must be made at time of application using our online payment system.
- MAPACA is NOT responsible for the safety of your merchandise.
- The Harrisburg Farm Show Complex will be providing the Jubilee with 24 hour security service; however, ultimately, you are still the one responsible for your own items.
- Adhesive stickers/labels/promotional materials and lighter?-than-air (helium) balloons are prohibited in the PA Farm Show Complex.
- Selling, giving away, or dispensing of food and/or beverages is prohibited unless purchased from the in-house catering company.
- Vendor spaces are limited to those companies with a product or service that is closely related to the alpaca industry.
- MAPACA membership is not required to become a vendor at the Jubilee.
- All vendors are responsible for collecting PA sales tax where applicable.